This course is perfect for keen skiers who want to take their skills to the next level and become a pro.
Spend 7 weeks surrounded by glistening, powdery snow and a stunning mountainous backdrop as you earn your CSIA Level 1 and 2 ski instructor qualifications in Whistler Blackcomb.
You will be training with fully qualified instructors who will provide first rate tuition and allow you to shadow and learn from them each day. The course will take you through a variety of skiing techniques; from bumps and slalom to off-piste, steeps and snow-park training.
Included in the cost:
- All exam costs
- CSIA Teaching Children Module
- Avalanche Skills Training course – AST 1
- Accommodation and much more
You will also become competent in:
- Customer Service
- Injury prevention
- Equipment Tuning
- Boot fitting
What experience do I need?
You must feel comfortable skiing or snowboarding down red runs in Europe or blues in North America. Your skills and technique will dramatically improve over the course of 7 weeks!
You will stay in a comfortable and spacious chalet located within easy reach of the slopes. You'll have access to a shared communal area looking out on to a sun deck. Also, you have the choice of 6 delicious continental breakfast and hot dinners each week or self-catering if you prefer.
- CSIA Level 1 and 2
- Recreational Avalanche Courses AST 1
- Whistler Blackcomb Season Pass
- Snow park training
- Over 20 hours of professional training per week
- Training given by CSIA Level 4 instructors
- Weekly feedback from your pro
- Lift line priority
- Small groups to maximise your training
- Resort rep available 24/7