Galloway Activity Centre is a family run multi-activity centre in South West Scotland providing activities, Watersports tuition and accommodation. We have a vacancy for a full time Kitchen Manager to run our busy Waterfront Café which caters to customers ranging from families and activity users to large school groups.
The role is customer facing and duties include
- the smooth running of the kitchen,
- meal preparation/menu planning,
- supervising a small team,
- managing staff hours & rotas
- stock control & ordering,
- record keeping
- ensuring full compliance with health & hygiene regulations
You will work an average of 5 day weeks including shift work covering early evenings (1800-1930 close) and weekends.
On site accommodation and meals can be provided.
Must have a flexible attitude to work, a friendly customer focussed manor and an understanding of budgeting. The job is also open to couples.