Established in 1950, Club Med was the first one to offer all-inclusive holidays. It has been constantly innovating over the last 60 years to become a reference within the travel industry with over 80 villages around the world and a cruise sailing ship, the Club Med2. Club Med offers now to its clients a new way of experiencing vacations in its upscale friendly and multicultural villages. Its success comes from its commitment to satisfy its clients and make them happy.
To achieve this goal Club Med relies on the hard work and expertise of its staff, the G.Os( "Gentils Organisateurs", French for Kind Organisers). By working at Club Med you can make the most of your professional and personalabilities. Every day you will develop your skills through your job by working with knowledgeable teams and through relationships with our exceptional guests. You will live in a fantastic location and benefit from professional training as well as from the possibility to progress in your career. You will represent our image of friendly luxury by creating and sharing a world of happiness.
Joining the kitchens of Club Med means providing plate service that combines quality, freshness and volume with:
- More than 3000 meals served on average per day
- 1000 international recipes (international cuisine and local specialities)
- A client offer and a diversified work perimeter: buffet, plate service, gourmet snacking, events…
- A partnership of more than 15 years with the institut Paul Bocuse
Currently, you are ...
- An explorer, available and ready to live in a Club Med resort
- An experienced, educated and passionate professional
- A chameleon able to slip into a manager’s suit, while also remaining a veritable cordon bleu
- A culinary globe-trotter, who can tempt your taste buds with coq-au-vin or curry-coco chicken
- Keen on foreign languages et capable de parler et comprendre le français !
At Club Med, you will be ...
- A right arm, ready to replace the chef so that the food is always delicious
- A captain’Cook who supervises and motivates a team of a minimum of 15 cooks
- A manager who controls his orders and his stocks right down to the gram
- A caretaker who looks after the equipment and who monitors application and respect of health and safety standards
- And tomorrow, why not evolve towards a position of kitchen chef?
Why set your sights for one of our resorts?
- To be at the water’s edge or on the mountain tops
- To evolve in a multicultural environment in a unique atmosphere
- To have wonderful encounters, and grow both personally and professionally
- To take on new challenges and enjoy the thrills of discovering yourself!
In becoming a GO Assistant Chief executive you will benefit from the infrastructures and numerous activities offered by Club Med. And if you get the urge, you can even step on stage to show your talent or just to be a party animal!
So, what are you waiting for… pack your bags.
Click "Apply Now" to apply