Bar Manager – Hell Bay Hotel
We require a Bar Manager to work at our award winning, 3 AA rosettes Hell Bay Hotel on the beautiful island of Bryher situated in the Isles of Scilly.
Working under the direction of the Hotel Manager the successful applicant will be:
- A dedicated and driven individual who shares our passion for the industry
- You will have existing experience in Hotel Bar /Restaurant or an establishment with good reputation for fine dining experience
- You will have experience in providing outstanding service
- You will have experience of Staff supervision, rotas and training
- You will have a sound knowledge of Ales wines and cocktails
- You will be committed and hungry to progress and grow your skills
- You will have an eye for detail
- You are able to work well under pressure, have a high standard of cleanliness
- You are a good communicator at all levels
- You are able to speak and understand English
Reasons to join our team:
- You’ll receive a share of tips from customers
- You’ll get 20% discount in our shops and restaurants
- There’s the option for overtime on top of your normal working hours
- We will pay for you to obtain your Food Hygiene certificate if needed
- We’ll offer you preferential rates for friends and family in our holiday accommodation
- You will have free use of camping equipment and kayaks to enjoy the islands
- Accommodation is provided for this position which runs from Feb/March until October/November
- Travel is Paid for fromPenzanceto the Isles of Scilly at the beginning and end of the contract period
If you are applying as a couple please submit your CV's as one document as you are unable to send more than one attachment to this site.
Working at Hell Bay and on Tresco Island in any of our businesses is a unique experience. We have great sandy beaches, fantastic views and an exciting opportunity waits for the successful applicant.
WE ONLY ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FROM PEOPLE ELIGABLE TO WORK IN THE UK.