Be a Bar Manager in the Alps with Skiworld this Winter
Based in a Skiworld Ski Lodge in one of the best ski resorts in France this sought after role requires a blend of skills – ensuring excellent customer service is provided to guests, sales targets are met and all aspects of the bar operations are managed.
At the end of a succesful season you'll have a raft of skills you can use to progress a career in hospitality and business or logistics management amongst others.You'll live and work in a world-famous ski resort for the winter season.
As your employer Skiworld will provide your lodgings, food, insurance, season ski pass and equipment as well as travel to and from the UK. As a purely winter tour operator we know how to give our staff the opportunity to enjoy the winter to its fullest extent, and your experience with us will be one that you'll never forget. So what are you waiting for? Apply Now!
Bar Manager Responsibilities:
• Maximise bar profits and hit sales targets
• Design and implement a profitable promotions programme
• Serve hot and cold beverages to guests
• Manage the cleanliness of the bar area, in accordance with health and safety standards
• Build and maintain good working relationships with contracted bar suppliers
• Carry out weekly stock takes and ensure the bar is adequately stocked
If you are..
.• An experienced bar manager
• Able to work on own initiative
• A team player with excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
• Able to work under pressure
• Experienced at managing budgets, accounting, and handling cash
...Then this bar manager job is your ticket to the mountains!
You can expect:
- Monthly salary
- Season ski pass
- Ski or snowboard equipment for the season
- Return travel from the UK
- Holiday Pay
- Up to 10% holiday discount for friends and family
- Performance related incentives