Company description :
Established in 1950, Club Med was the first one to offer all-inclusive holidays. It has been constantly innovating over the last 60 years to become a reference within the travel industry with over 80 villages around the world and a cruise sailing ship, the Club Med2. Club Med offers now to its clients a new way of experiencing vacations in its upscale friendly and multicultural villages.
Its success comes from its commitment to satisfy its clients and make them happy.
To achieve this goal Club Med relies on the hard work and expertise of its staff, the G.Os( "Gentils Organisateurs", French for Kind Organisers).
By working at Club Med you can make the most of your professional and personalabilities. Every day you will develop your skills through your job by working with knowledgeable teams and through relationships with our exceptional guests. You will live in a fantastic location and benefit from professional training as well as from the possibility to progress in your career. You will represent our image of friendly luxury by creating and sharing a world of happiness.
Job description :
- Welcoming, advising and serving clients with a personalized service *
- Setting up bartending events for 300 to 1000 clients
- Participating in the achievement of the economical and quantitative targets of the village's bars
- Guaranteeing the service quality, the respect of Club Med's hygiene and safety conditions, as well as the maintenance of Club Med property
Temporary local G.O contract consistent with the host Country law Accommodation and meals provided by Club Med and other advantages connected with our Club Mediterranée group. Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check required (payable by applicant).
Required profile :
- Availability and international mobility from 3 to 8 months
- Diploma in catering or hotel industry
- Bartending experience and knowledge of cocktails required
- Basic knowledge of French or knowledge of another foreign language
- Good inter-personal skills
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this role.