Company description :
Established in 1950, Club Med was the first one to offer all-inclusive holidays. It has been constantly innovating over the last 60 years to become a reference within the travel industry with over 80 villages around the world and a cruise sailing ship, the Club Med2. Club Med offers now to its clients a new way of experiencing vacations in its upscale friendly and multicultural villages.
Its success comes from its commitment to satisfy its clients and make them happy.
To achieve this goal Club Med relies on the hard work and expertise of its staff, the G.Os( "Gentils Organisateurs", French for Kind Organisers).
By working at Club Med you can make the most of your professional and personalabilities. Every day you will develop your skills through your job by working with knowledgeable teams and through relationships with our exceptional guests. You will live in a fantastic location and benefit from professional training as well as from the possibility to progress in your career. You will represent our image of friendly luxury by creating and sharing a world of happiness.
Job description :
Joining the Luxury team of Club Med means having access to prestigious spaces at the heart of exceptional sites with:
- 8 resorts offering Espaces 5 Tridents: France (Valmorel, Val d’Isère), Morocco (Marrakesh), Egypt (Sinai Bay), Dominican Republic (Punta Cana), Maldives (Kani), Mexico (Cancun), Brazil (Rio Das Pedras)
- 120 Villas & Chalets with refined décor and private and intimate spaces
- Teams made up of 10 to 35 GO/GE making it possible to offer personal and customized service
Currently, you are ...
- A motivated candidate, you are available and ready to live in a Club Med resort
- An experienced, educated and passionate professional
- A discrete person who is highly drawn to the client relationship
- A connoisseur of the hotel sector, holder of the permis B driving license to facilitate your transport
- Keen on foreign languages, capable de comprendre et parler le français!
At Club Med, you will be ...
- An essential presence who welcomes and a assists clients (the G.M, Great Members) in their suite
- A caretaker who accompanies the baggage of clients to the destination
- A guarantor of upscale service, who makes sure that everything is perfect at the Espace 5 Tridents
- A trusted observer who oversees the security of property and persons
- A skilled multi-tasker, alternating between escorting clients and delivering materials
Why set your sights for one of our resorts?
- To be at the water’s edge or on the mountain tops
- To evolve in a multicultural environment in a unique atmosphere
- To have wonderful encounters, and grow both personally and professionally
- To take on new challenges and enjoy the thrills of discovering yourself!
So, what are you waiting for… pack your bags.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this role.