**Looking for Bilingual French and english speaking Bar and Floor staff to work in busy French cocktail bar in Nice, South of France**
Must be available as a minimum to work from Mid May until Mid September
Le Bateleur is a cool take on a classic cocktail bar. it oozes apothecary-chic dressed with style and sophistication. Think leather lounges, chandeliers, peacock chairs and odd finds in glass jars.
A popular spot amongst the locals and tourists alike, it is the place to be for something a little different. Serving craft beers, cocktails created by our mixologists, and french style tapas, this is the place to spend your evenings and weekends.
Waiter / Waitress
What we can offer: full time position, competitive rates of pay, training, and a positive working environment in a young and international team.
- Min 1 year Experience within a restaurant, bar, pub or nightclub
- Excellent people skills and passionate about providing excellent customer service
- Must be able to responsibly handle cash transactions
- Ability to remain calm and professional in a busy environment and work well within a high-energy team
- Have a positive, can-do attitude
- Beer, wine and cocktail knowledge
- Ability to work nights and weekends
- Fluency in french and english is required.
PLEASE NOTE: This is not a sponsored working position.
- If you are not from the EU, (this includes UK residents) you will need a visa/permit to work in France.
- If you are under 30 - France has a working holiday visa agreement with the following countries - Australia, Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Columbia, South Korea, Japan, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Mexico, Peru, Russia, Taiwan and Uruguay.
- You will need to source your own visa
If you have any questions regarding the above or questions in relations to visa's you can contact me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can check us out on instagram here !