Company description :
Established in 1950, Club Med was the first one to offer all-inclusive holidays. It has been constantly innovating over the last 60 years to become a reference within the travel industry with over 80 villages around the world and a cruise sailing ship, the Club Med2. Club Med offers now to its clients a new way of experiencing vacations in its upscale friendly and multicultural villages.
Its success comes from its commitment to satisfy its clients and make them happy.
To achieve this goal Club Med relies on the hard work and expertise of its staff, the G.Os( "Gentils Organisateurs", French for Kind Organisers).
By working at Club Med you can make the most of your professional and personalabilities. Every day you will develop your skills through your job by working with knowledgeable teams and through relationships with our exceptional guests. You will live in a fantastic location and benefit from professional training as well as from the possibility to progress in your career. You will represent our image of friendly luxury by creating and sharing a world of happiness.
Job description :
Joining the Luxury team of Club Med as a Butler means working:
- In our chalets located at Club Med Valmorel
- In prestigious spaces with refined décor, nestled in an exceptional site
- Teams made up of 10 to 35 GO/GE making it possible to offer personal and customized service
Currently, you are ...
- A motivated candidate, you are available and ready to live in a Club Med resort
- An experienced and passionate professional
- A discrete person who is highly drawn to the client relationship
- Enthusiastic about foreign languages capable de comprendre et parler le français!
At Club Med, you will be ...
- A maître d’hôtel who receives clients and shows them around with particular and personalized attention
- A privileged contact upon whom our clients (G.M, Great Members) may call at any time
- A guarantor of upscale service, who makes sure that everything is perfect throughout the client’s stay
- A supervisor of room service, who takes care of preparation, set-up, service and clearing of meals.
- A manager who organises the lodging and the different services to guarantee exceptional service
- A caretaker, who watches over the equipment, materials and infrastructures of the Resort
Why set your sights for one of our resorts?
- To live in a serene mountain setting, at an exceptional site
- To evolve in a multicultural environment in a unique atmosphere
- To have wonderful encounters, and grow both personally and professionally
- To take on new challenges and enjoy the thrills of discovering yourself!
So, what are you waiting for… pack your bags.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this role.