As a Centre Support Assistant at PGL, you’ll receive a monthly wage of up to £1,711, all while working in a fun, supportive environment that encourages you to develop your career.
As a Centre Support Assistant, you’ll contribute to the general presentation of the centre and ensure it is well maintained and looked after, keeping up the cleanliness and hygiene standards of all staff and guest accommodation.
If you're looking for a gateway into a career in the outdoors but as yet hold no formal qualifications, this could be the position for you. No formal qualifications are necessary for this role as full training will be provided.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assisting with centre presentation, ensuring building and grounds are well kept;
- Regularly assisting with grounds/estate maintenance as required;
- Actively seeking out opportunities to improve centre presentation;
- Covering night support duties, promoting comfort, safety, and security through the night;
- Driving duties, including long and short hauls, shopping, transporting staff and guests;
- Work to prevent incidents, accidents, and safeguarding issues from occurring;
- Assisting in other departments as required (e.g. Catering, Housekeeping and Maintenance).
We're looking for people who are enthusiastic; enjoy working as part of a fast-paced team and are willing to learn. Many of our Activity staff originally joined PGL in this role.
All applicants will need to be available until October 2022.
In your new role as a Centre Support Assistant at PGL, you will receive a monthly wage of up to £1,711. In addition, you’ll be able to take advantage of training and qualification opportunities, funded by PGL, that encourage you to develop your future career.
Your uniform is also provided for you, and we offer a 20% discount to our colleagues in all our on-site shops.
All successful applicants will automatically receive a job offer for 2023, with roles beginning in January.
Successful applicants are required to undergo an enhanced DBS disclosure, which PGL will pay for. You need to possess the legal right to live and work in the UK to be considered for employment with PGL. PGL is committed to the principles of equality and diversity and welcome applicants from all sectors of the community.