We are a small, independent chalet company based in Morzine. To apply directly for the below position please email: firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV and cover letter, or for more information call 01483 220 505.
We are now recruiting for the 2018/19 season and are looking for an experienced Chalet Chef to run our high end luxury catered Chalet Doyen either as an individual or as part of a couple with a Chlaet Host. We pride ourselves on the high quality of customer service that we offer & the gourmet food that we serve. The Chalet Chef must have previous catering and budget setting experience, ideally in a professional kitchen. If applying as part of a couple then the Chalet host must be able to deliver a high level of customer service and cleanliness.
- Be confident to consistenly set, cook & well present a delicious 4 course evening meal for large groups, 6 nights a week
- Ability to deliver a variety of cooked breakfast options & bake afternoon tea on a daily basis
- We expect a high level of service, so hospitality/catering/customer service experience is a must
- Lively, outgoing personality, we are looking for someone who is motivated & enthusiastic
- Patience and flexibility - the role is varied and demanding, but also great fun!
- Self sufficient & assertive with attention to detail but enjoy being part of a team
- High standard of cleanliness
In addition we would expect all our staff to have a genuine love of the mountains - skiing or snowboarding!