Geeski is a family run business providing catered chalet holidays in Samoëns, St Gervais and Morzine. Our chalet teams will work together to provide a hassle-free experience. A memorable holiday starts by our team members creating a warm and welcoming atmosphere for all guests.
We pay a very competitive wage for all team members and with this we expect high levels of customer service, adaptability and the willingness to go the extra mile. Communication and teamwork are essential to ensure smooth operation of our chalets to the highest standard we as Geeski expect.
We are looking for a Chef to join our 3 person team in Morzine, to run our 19 person Chalet.
As a team your day would include the following:
- Arrive at the chalet with enough time to prepare and serve breakfast.
- Drop guests to the lifts.
- Daily clean of the chalet.
- Make a cake for afternoon tea.
- Prepare for the 4-course evening meal and canapes.
- By 11:30 you should be free to enjoy time on the slopes.
- Drop guests back to the chalet after their day skiing.
- 18:00 return to the chalet for evening service (may be slightly earlier if kids meals are required).
Change-over days will vary from the schedule above and are likely to be a full day’s work preparing for the new guests to arrive. In all resorts changeover days are usually on Sunday.
What We Provide
- A very competitive wage for the industry.
- Full area season pass. You will receive half of the cost of the lift pass in your first pay cheque and the second half in your final one.
- Uniform including polo shirts, jacket, jumper and apron.
There will be a 2-week period at the start of December to meet the rest of the team and training in areas such as the presentation of the chalet and food. You will need to be available from the 28thNovember - 30thApril.
If you would like to experience a season in the mountains combining hospitality with plenty of time on the slopes this is the perfect opportunity for you!