Are you ready to make memories and friends that last a lifetime? Whether you are looking to work just one ski season or even looking for a long term career then we are the company for you! If you are an enthusiastic and friendly person who has a 'can do, will do attitude' then we are looking for you to join our overseas team based in the stunning Alps of either France, Italy or Austria.
We can offer you the opportunity to live and work in one of the top ski resorts in the world with like- minded and professional colleagues.
As Chalet Chef you will be responsible for;
- Providing a welcoming atmosphere for the guests, ensure that the high standards that the company expects are maintained.
- Planning, preparing and serving all breakfast and evening meals.
- Assisting with the cleaning and preparation of the chalet.
- Ensure that all areas in and around the chalet are well presented.
- Assist in with the production of detailed inventories of the chalet.
- With the Chalet Hosts ensure that your guests feel at home in their chalet and feel that they are able to seek your assistance with anything that they require.
- Ensure that bread, wine and water are replenished during the meal and serve coffee/tea and chocolates/mints following.
- After every meal, clear the table and clean the dining area.
- Maintain a high standard of cleanliness daily, ensuring that guest bedrooms, bathrooms and communal areas are clean and tidy.
- Prepare laundry for collection and reconcile new deliveries, mid-week and on ‘change over’ day, helping within the resort team in the distribution of clean supplies.
- Ensure all entrances, exits, pathways, balconies and terraces (roofs if applicable) are kept clear and safe from snow.
- Perform a deep clean on ‘change over’ day in preparation for new guests, ensuring that all rooms and areas are clean.
- Produce a risk assessment of the chalet and make sure these measures are put in place to minimise these risks before the first guests arrive.
- Complete the necessary weekly Health & Safety, Hygiene, HACCP, Food Samples and Fire Checks.
- As part of a team within the resort and company you need to remain flexible and assist with any other duties as requested by your Resort Manager or other senior staff.
- Assist with the cleaning and closing down of the chalets and staff accommodation.
If you want the chance to live and work in the unique environment of the mountains and experience new opportunities, then we look forward to hearing from you.