Crystal Ski is the UK and Ireland’s most recommended ski company providing outstanding ski experiences both on and off the mountain. We’re looking for Chefs to join our chalet teams for the winter season across France, Austria and Italy. You’ll ensure the service our customers receive is nothing short of exceptional through providing great food, meeting any dietary requests and running a professional operation in the kitchen
And it’s not just the customers that are well looked after. We also really look after our team at Crystal offering fantastic career development opportunities that will enable you to carve out a career in a fun and challenging environment.
What you will be doing
- Run and develop the training of food preparation and presentation for other team members – lead by example and help the hosts deliver great looking & great quality food
- Resolve issues and requests before customers travel to ensure they always get what they have requested
- Preparing and creating an appetizing daily menu breakfast, afternoon tea & dinner
- Working with your resort manager over food supplies within the chalet to ensure you have adequate stock
- Building rapport with customers throughout their holiday
- You’ll solve customer problems whilst they’re on holiday – from unexpected issues that arise which you haven’t been able to pre-empt to helping them in crisis situations
What we are looking for
- Worked as a chef previously including kitchen management and will be used to the pressure of delivering more than 25 covers at the same time.
- Your food presentation skills & kitchen organisation is outstanding
- Previous accountability for working to strict hygiene controls in the kitchen
- Take pride in walking away from a sparkling kitchen
- Putting the customer at the heart of everything you do and have a passion for delivering exceptional service.
- Natural ability to build rapport with the customers to gain feedback and make improvements to the service as appropriate.
- You’re a great team worker and you love learning new skills
- Taking pride in your appearance and the role and you want to be the best you possibly can be
- You’re passionate about being in the mountains and about the Crystal product. You don’t have to be a skier or boarder but should have an interest in outdoor life or be willing to give it a try
- Like to be challenged and are not afraid to voice your ideas and creativity
- You’re unflappable in a crisis, can think on your feet and don’t shy away from dealing with customers in difficult situations
Working within TUI Group
Help make our customers smile and in return you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and pension scheme. Additional benefits include holiday, flight and foreign exchange discounts, a childcare voucher scheme and lots more.*
TUI UK and Ireland is the UK’s largest tour operator with key brands including Thomson and First Choice. We employ a team of 13,300 employees and serve over 5.2 million customers each year.
TUI Group is the world’s number one integrated tourism business operating in around 180 countries worldwide with over 1,800 travel agencies across Europe, six airlines operating more than 130 aircraft, more than 300 Group-owned hotels and resorts and twelve cruise ships. Our 77,000 colleagues, all with a passion for holidays, work hard to deliver our customer promise ”Discover your smile”
Please visit our websitewww.tuigroup.comfor more information.