PLEASE NOTE: Both parties need to apply separately to be considered for Chalet Host Pair positions.
Together you’ll be the heart and soul of a catered chalet, welcoming guests from the moment they step into resort until their holiday comes to an end. Just imagine living and working in one of the top snow-sure ski resorts in the Alps, where you can ski or snowboard almost every day of the week!
Work as a team with your partner, friend or sibling to provide breakfast, afternoon tea and evening meals to your weekly guests and ensure the chalet is kept clean, tidy throughout their stay. You will also act as a source of information and be the first point of contact for any questions your guests may have.
Chalet Host Pair positions run from November 2020 until mid-April 2021 so you should both be available to work throughout this period.
- Provide breakfasts, afternoon teas and evening meals for guests in accordance with dietary requirements and the Skiworld six-day set menu plan.
- Ensure the chalet is kept clean and tidy and that health and hygiene standards are met throughout the season.
- Act as a source of information for guests and be the first point of contact for any guest queries, providing a high level of customer service at all times including carrying out a weekly welcome speech for new guests and issuing lift passes and ski hire/ski school vouchers as applicable.
- Charismatic and confident
- A problem-solver
- A great team player
- Excellent customer service & interpersonal skills
- An interest in cooking (formal qualifications not required)
- Excellent organisational skills
- A flexible, hands-on and proactive approach
The Skiworld season staff employment package includes:
- Competitive monthly salary
- Contribution to travel between home and France / Austria
- Optional accommodation for the duration of employment
- 2 days off each week
- Holiday pay
- Daily food
- Access to a season lift pass and ski/board equipment hire
- Performance related incentives (certain management roles only)
- Paid pre-season training
- Up to 10% holiday discount for friends and family (subject to terms and conditions)
- Visa cost reimbursement (if applicable)
- Support with visa application (if applicable)
- Insurance or carte neige