14/12/18 - Opportunity just in! Spend this ski season running a chalet in Colorado USA!
Be the heart and soul of a chalet, welcoming guests from the moment they step into resort until their holiday comes to an end, all in the beautiful setting of the Rocky Mountains in Colorado USA!
• Provide breakfast, afternoon tea and 3 course evening meal for customers in accordance with dietary requirements and the Skiworld menu plan and aperitif, canapés and a cheese board where applicable.
• Ensure the chalet is kept clean and tidy and that health and hygiene standards are met throughout the season
• To act as a source of information for the customers and to be the first point of contact for any customer queries, providing a high level of customer service at all times including carrying out a weekly welcome speech for the guests.
• A good self-motivator
• Able to work on own initiative
• A good team player
• Previous ski season and chalet hosting experience
• Excellent customer service & interpersonal skills
• Excellent organisational skills
• A flexible, hands-on and proactive approach
You can expect
- Monthly salary
- Season ski pass
- Ski or snowboard equipment for the season
- Return travel from the UK
- Holiday Pay
- Up to 10% holiday discount for friends and family
- Performance related incentives