LOCATIONS: Greece; Vasiliki, Porto Heli & Kos
WHEN: Summer 2020
As a Chef De Partie you will demonstrate and share your passion for high standards, exceeding our customer expectations at every opportunity. Reporting to the Head Chef, you will be a key member of the Hotel kitchen team, helping with deliveries and stock checking and being responsible for food preparation and cleanliness to the highest standards, ensuring you maintain a clean and safe working environment at all times.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- To ensure all Buffet items are available and replenished as directed.
- To ensure that the appropriate clean uniform is worn at all times.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Assist in providing all meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) as directed by the Head Chef.
- Adopt a proactive approach to monitoring stock levels and assist in compiling orders.
- To receive deliveries of food ensuring it is checked, stored away correctly and rotated effectively.
- Ensure and maintain high standards of food preparation, presentation and quality of food.
- Ensure high levels of Hygiene and cleanliness in accordance with UK and local laws.
- Complete daily kitchen-cleaning tasks and schedules and as required to assist with washing up duties.
- Assist in all areas of the kitchen were required to ensure the efficient running of the kitchen.
- Experience of running own section
- Catering to 4*, Al a carte or Set Menu
- NVQ level 3, BTEC, City and Guilds or equivalent Experience
- Competitive Salary and Package
- Family and Friends Discount
- Travel to and from the UK
- Access to Watersports Equipment