Company description :
Established in 1950, Club Med was the first one to offer all-inclusive holidays. It has been constantly innovating over the last 60 years to become a reference within the travel industry with over 80 villages around the world and a cruise sailing ship, the Club Med2. Club Med offers now to its clients a new way of experiencing vacations in its upscale friendly and multicultural villages.
Its success comes from its commitment to satisfy its clients and make them happy.
To achieve this goal Club Med relies on the hard work and expertise of its staff, the G.Os( "Gentils Organisateurs", French for Kind Organisers).
By working at Club Med you can make the most of your professional and personalabilities. Every day you will develop your skills through your job by working with knowledgeable teams and through relationships with our exceptional guests. You will live in a fantastic location and benefit from professional training as well as from the possibility to progress in your career. You will represent our image of friendly luxury by creating and sharing a world of happiness.
Job description :
- Supervizing a team of minimum 4 cooks
- Managing the orders and stocks of your area (hot, cold, breakfast)
- Checking on the set-up, promotion and adjustment of the buffets (300 to 1000 guests per shift)
- Offering an « on a plate » service at the buffet with a personalized service
- Guaranteeing the service quality, the respect of Club Med's hygiene and safety conditions, as well as the maintenance of Club Med property
- Federating and motivating your teams with specific goals, and supporting their development
Temporary local G.O contract consistent with the host Country law. Possibility to advance to a position as Chief Executive. Accommodation and meals provided by Club Med and other advantages connected with Club Mediterranée. Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check required (payable by applicant)
Required profile :
- Availability and international mobility from 5 to 8 months minimum
- City and Guilds examination or similar certification compulsory
- Experience and management experience mandatory
- Skills for both hot and cold buffets (catering)
- Knowledge of international cuisine
- Conversational level in French required
- Good inter-personal skills
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this role.