Established in 1950, Club Med was the first one to offer all-inclusive holidays. It has been constantly innovating over the last 60 years to become a reference within the travel industry with over 80 villages around the world and a cruise sailing ship, the Club Med2. Club Med offers now to its clients a new way of experiencing vacations in its upscale friendly and multicultural villages. Its success comes from its commitment to satisfy its clients and make them happy.
To achieve this goal Club Med relies on the hard work and expertise of its staff, the G.Os( "Gentils Organisateurs", French for Kind Organisers).
By working at Club Med you can make the most of your professional and personalabilities. Every day you will develop your skills through your job by working with knowledgeable teams and through relationships with our exceptional guests. You will live in a fantastic location and benefit from professional training as well as from the possibility to progress in your career. You will represent our image of friendly luxury by creating and sharing a world of happiness.
Job description :
Joining the kitchens of Club Med means providing plate service that combines quality, freshness and volume with:
- More than 3000 meals served on average per day
- 1000 international recipes (international cuisine and local specialities)
- A client offer and a diversified work perimeter: buffet, plate service, gourmet snacking, events…
- A partnership of more than 15 years with the institut Paul Bocuse
Currently, you are ...
- A motivated candidate, you are available and ready to live in a Club Med Resort
- A trained and experienced professional, able to converse in French!
- A "food addict", passionate about cuisine for a long time
- A culinary globe-trotter, who can tempt your taste buds with coq-au-vin or curry-coco chicken
At Club Med, you will be ...
- A lover of good food able to prepare hot or cold dishes at any time of the day
- A manager prepared to assist and supervise a team of a minimum of 2 cooks
- An "eagle eye" who makes sure that his buffets are always well stocked and decorated
- A plate service artist who never forgets that smiles are unlimited
- A caretaker who looks after the equipment and who monitors application and respect of health and safety standards
Why set your sights for one of our resorts?
- To be at the water's edge or on the mountain tops
- To evolve in a multicultural environment in a unique atmosphere
- To have wonderful encounters, and grow both personally and professionally
- To take on new challenges and enjoy the thrills of discovering yourself!
So, what are you waiting for… pack your bags.
Required profile :
- Seasonal position of 3 to 8 months
- Resorts in France
- Position with full board
- Two years of experience required in the kitchen and in team management
- City and Guilds examination or similar certification compulsory
- Conversational level in French is a plus
Click "Apply Now" to apply