We are looking for a qualified and experienced Chef to run Black Diamond Restaurant evening service. Black Diamond is the top restaurant in Sainte Foy Station with an excellent reputation for classic cuisine.
We are employing on a French seasonal contract that includes accommodation and dinner. Alternatively, we will employ on a consultancy basis.
The Chef will be responsible for the guest and staff food budgets. There is an established list of suppliers from whom they can order, and they have autonomy in finding new suppliers to meet the menu and budget needs.
Most importantly, the Chef must maintain and manage excellent and professional standards of kitchen health and safety, including personal hygiene. The Health and Safety standards are Black Diamond are vital to the successful operation of the kitchen.
- Work with the directors to finalise this winter's menu - a la carte and table d'hote
- Managing the food budget and working withour existing suppliers
- Maintaining and managing the team to maintain the highest standard of kitchen safety and food hygiene
- Ensuring successful preparation and delivery of all catering services within Black DIamond for the unique winter season 2020/2021
- Providing Menu Training for the Black Diamond Kitchen Team and Front of House Team in advance of the Restaurant Opening
- Deliveries and stock rotation
- Food ordering
- Running the dinner service or deputising the running
- Be responsible for the success of the kitchen. The successful Black Diamond Chef will remain calm under pressure
How to Apply
Please send your CV through along with cover letter and photo to Rachel Duke at email@example.com. We must receive all three items in order to consider your application! We will not reply to your application if we do not receive:-
1. Your professional CV
2. A corresponding Cover Letter
3. A professional Photo
We look forward to hearing from you.