An opportunity like no other to live, work and play in the mountains this winter! We will provide you with your flights, accommodation, meals, lift pass, equipment hire and more; in return all you have to do is work hard and help continue the fantastic Mark Warner reputation.
The Head Chef role would suit a hard working, enthusiastic and passionate chef looking for the opportunity to manage and run the kitchen in one of our beautiful chalet hotels in a top European ski resort.
Responsibilites of our Head Chef
- Overall responsibility of the running and management of the kitchen
- Ensure high culinary standard at all times
- Prepare and cook a variety of breakfast, afternoon tea and a 3 course a la carte evening meal
- Implement and maintain a safe and hygienic kitchen
- Ensure HACCP records are maintained at all times
- Manage budgets, stock control and purchasing
- Train, monitor and develop your team to the best of their ability
Successful head chef candidates will have a proven track record of running commercial kitchens to a high standard and come from either a hotel or restaurant background. All candidates must also hold an EU/UK passport, NI number and UK bank account.
Mark Warner is one of the most highly regarded independent travel companies in the UK which has won many awards over the years and is a market leader for family holidays. We offer winter and summer opportunities so whether you are looking for a one off season or a long term career we can support whatever path you choose!
Apply as our Head Chef today to start the journey…