For our 4-star-campsite RCN La Ferme du Latois in de Vendee, we are looking for hardworking kitchen staff. To work with passion, in a friendly atmosphere, to prepare excellent dishes for our guests. Takeaway meals, snacks and 3-meal-courses.
Overview of duties for Chef
Is responsible for the smooth and efficient day-to-day organisation of the kitchen, leading and developing a small team (max 4 personnes) to ensure the delivery of good quality food and efficient service for the customers, staff and internal and external functions.
- Mis en place
- cleans and tidies the kitchen after closing
- Ensures that the workplace remains clean and tidy and the safety of consumable goods by always respecting HACCP regulations
- Ensures the materials stays in good condition and respect the safety roles
- May be asked to receive deliveries and check food items
- Organizes his/her work to suit fluctuations in numbers, events and guests
- Communicates and works in close and constant cooperation with the waiters to ensure an excellent standard of service
We need you to be;
- Truly passionate about the Hospitality Industry with a desire to cook in a kitchen that cares about the food it sends out.
- An example
- You offer clear direction to the team (as Chef of the Kitchen)
- Consistent, reliable, willing to learn and adapt to different ways of working
- Willing to work according to fixed company guidelines
We need you to have:
- Cooking skills (catering and fast-food preparations) and product knowledge
- At least one year of experience in kitchenwork
As a Sous-Chef or Kitchen-assistant, you are helping the Head-Chef to achieve the goals and working on the snack, take-away and pizza side.
- Social/People skills
- Highly Motivated
- Passionate / Enthusiastic
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team
- Ability to cope under pressure
- Willingness to work hard
- Adaptable / Flexible Attitude
- Knowledge of the French or Dutch language is a plus, but not necessary
We’ll offer you a stay at our campsite in a mobilhome. Hourly rate depends on experience, function and duties but are between 1573 euro and 1700 euro brute. The contract is a ‘CDD saisonnier’ for 35 hours a week.
Start date as soon as possible and till 30-9-2021.
Don't wait any longer and "apply now" by sending us your motivation and CV and come and join are great team.