Register your interest Winter 2020/21
Thank you for your interest to work the coming Winter Season 20/21 with Alpine Elements.
We ask that you kindly fill in the details requested on the application form and we will be in contact with further details once the Global situation has become clearer. All positions are seasonal, however at this stage we can not confirm start or end dates.
As Head Chef you will oversee and run every aspect of the Hotel Kitchen. Managing a team of chefs (size of team is dependent on property size), you would take responsibility for ensuring the preparation, delivery and service of food within your property. You will also ensure that the kitchen environment is a clean, tidy, efficient and safe working environment meeting our high company standards and in compliance with UK and Local law. You will train, monitor and ensure all staff adhere to HCCAP best practice to ensure food and hygiene standards are exceptional.
- Food Hygiene Certification
- NVQ Level 3, BTEC or City and Guilds 701 &702 or Equivalent
- Relevant Transferable work Experience
- People/ Team management / Supervisory Experience
- Catering for between 35 to 170 covers
- Catering to 4* (4 course set menu) Standard