Interested in camping and catering?
We are currently recruiting Kitchen Assistants for our centres in Brecon, France and Italy for the 2019 season, no qualifications necessary – full training provided!
What we’re looking for…
This role is ideal for people wanting to work in an interesting and vibrant setting, looking for catering experience and to gain kitchen skills whilst working within a unique outdoor centre.
Working as part of the catering team you will play a vital role in assisting with food preparation and serving, ensuring that hygiene standards are always maintained. We provide 3 well-balanced wholesome meals a day for between 150 and 300 guests and staff. You will also be required to maintain the cleanliness of the kitchen facilities and take part in any other general catering duties. We’re looking for people with:
- Previous experience working in a catering establishment is desirable
- Knowledge of Food Safety records is desirable
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Hardworking, flexible & enthusiastic
Why work for Acorn?
You will be a key member of our team ensuring the catering operation can run smoothly. This rewarding post is an excellent way to learn new skills as we look to develop your potential. We can offer you:
- A competitive seasonal package with 3 meals a day and accommodation available at a great value rate
- The use of facilities and equipment in your free time
- Opportunities to complete training and gain NGB qualifications
- Personal development and progression – we love to promote from within!
- The experience of a lifetime, working in beautiful locations making lifelong friends
All of our staff participate in a comprehensive induction & training programme at centre.
Apply today and make your 2019 summer one to remember!
All applicants must be at least 18 years old and have a UK/EU passport, UK residential address, a permanent UK National Insurance number and a UK bank account. We will be unable to take your application further before they have been obtained. We are unable to apply for a work visa/permit on behalf of an applicant.
A current Enhanced DBS Check or overseas equivalent is required for successful applicants.