An opportunity like no other to live, work and play in the mountains this winter!
The role would suit a hardworking, sociable and enthusiastic chef looking for the freedom to implement exciting menus, produce top quality food and interact with customers.
The premium chalet caters for 12 and is situated in the picturesque resort of Meribel.
- Primarily responsible for delivering top quality food throughout the day from breakfast, afternoon teas and a 3 course evening meal
- Plan in line with dietary requirements and special requests including ordering all supplies in advance
- Ensure that meals and standards are delivered according to the budgeted allowance
- Manage and work closely with the two Chalet Hosts to ensure standards are consistent
- Comply with all Health & Safety regulations throughout the chalet with focus on ensuring kitchen and storage areas remain clean and organised
- Upkeep and general maintenance of the property throughout the season and escalating any issues when necessary
Successful candidates will have a proven track record of delivering food to a high standard including creating exciting new dishes. All candidates must also hold an EU passport with the right to work in Europe.
Does this sound like you? Don’t delay, apply today!!