We currently have an exciting opportunity for three chefs to join the Entier family on a temporary basis.
The working hours for these positions will be up to 40 hours per week (5 days out of 7) and the contract will be for an eight-week duration. We offer a competitive rate of pay of £14.00 per hour.
- To prepare, cook and serve meals as appropriate – including special dietary requirements
- Make the best use of fresh ingredients and local produce
- Pioneering and upholding high standards in the kitchen
- Placing food orders and monitoring stock to minimize wastage
- Adhere to all statutory Health and Safety legislation
- Communicate effectively with your team and provide support to less experienced team members
The ideal candidates for this role must have excellent communication skills and the ability to work in a busy and fast-paced environment. Previous experience as a chef, with extensive food knowledge and the ability to cook and present fresh food to a consistently high standard is essential and the successful candidates will be required to obtain a Disclosure Scotland certificate.
Entier are extremely proud to be recognised as an employer of choice in Scotland which has seen us win a succession of awards demonstrating our commitment to operating to the highest standards possible and providing our clients with exceptional service. Our most recent awards are Winner of the ‘Exemplary Employer of Choice’ category at the 2017 Cherries Awards and ‘Employer of the Year: Investing in Skills Award’ at the prestigious Scottish Food & Drink Excellence Awards 2017. Entier have also been awarded the ‘Investors in Young People (IIYP) gold accreditation’ and ‘Investors in People Platinum (IiP) Accreditation’, the most successful framework for business improvement through people in the UK. We are the only company in the North East of Scotland and only one of five in the whole of Scotland to have achieved Platinum status.