An opportunity like no other; to live, work and play in the mountains this winter! We are looking for friendly, enthusiastic and passionate staff to join the team.
Reporting to the Head Chef you will assist with the day to day running of the kitchen, cook meals to a high standard and assist with stock control and budget management. This role enables you to further develop your professional skills in a fun and adventurous surrounding.
- Deputise for the Head Chef
- Ensure high culinary standards and presentation of foods at all times for guests and staff
- Assist with food purchasing and storage
- Help maintain a safe and hygienic kitchen whilst ensuring HACCP records are maintained at all times
- Prepare and cook breakfast, children’s meals, afternoon tea and evening meals
- Prepare and cook staff meals
- Liaise with local suppliers
- Assist with stock control
- Train, manage and motivate your team
- Assist with budgets whilst maintaining high standards
- Develop a good relationship with the Hotel Manager and Assistant Manager and provide support to all departments as a member of the Heads of Department Team
- Health & Safety Food Hygiene certificates
- Minimum of 6 months experience managing a kitchen as Sous Chef
- Implement HACCP procedures
- UK/EU Passport holder
- UK National Insurance Number
- UK bank account
You will be provided with a competitive salary and benefits package including all meals, discounted drinks, use of hotel facilities, friends and family holiday concessions and opportunities for progression and development. As the season offers ample opportunity for time on the slopes Mark Warner will also assist you with organising everything that’s needed for a successful season in the mountains.
Providing both winter and summer holiday packages puts us in a unique position to offer plenty of opportunities for career progression. Whether you are looking for a short-term challenge or long-term career development, Mark Warner supports whatever path you choose.