Job Role Summary:
Working for Neilson Active holidays is more than a job; it’s a lifestyle! Spend the summer season based in one of our beautiful Beach Club resorts where it’s all about sharing your passion for the activities you love. You’ll be working hard, but the work is fun, and there’s always plenty of time to play!
Our Spas provide an additional touch of luxury to our resorts and allow our guests to indulge in some well-deserved ‘me’ time. As an NVQ level 3 beauty therapist (or equivalent), You’ll promote the Neilson relax, restore & revive philosophy that our guests have got to know and love.
You’ll be passionate about providing excellent treatments, ensuring that your clients leave feeling on top of the world and enthusiastic to perhaps book again during their stay.
You’ll work closely with your team to ensure the smooth running of the day-to-day operation, maximise treatments and retail sales, to exceed set financial targets, and to provide a high level of customer satisfaction with our spa product.
You’ll be working with products provided by the luxury brand, Temple Spa. You’ll be given thorough product support/training to ensure that both you and your team are always able to deliver excellent treatments that complement your professional and personable approach.
If you’re a brilliant therapist looking for a fantastic change of scenery, there could be a place for you on our team! We’re always looking for friendly, enthusiastic, and approachable individuals to join our amazing team! People who can build rapport with ease, always giving our guests confidence in the fact that every element of their holiday is being delivered by people that care.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Upsell treatments and retail products to maximise spa sales
- Ensure that all spa and beauty bookings are made in the most effective and productive manner to maximise treatment opportunities
- Perform all spa treatments to a high standard as set during training
- You’ll need to be happy to be the only spa therapist in the hotel
- You’ll be well presented and proud to wear the Neilson spa uniform
- Carry out all spa treatments and services to a high standard
- Actively maintain a good knowledge of spa services and products
- Ensure that all agreed targets regarding Key Performance Indicators are achieved
- Ensure that your spa outlet is very well presented and take personal responsibility for all treatment areas
- Ensure that all standard operating procedures are followed accordingly
- Follow all Health & Safety procedures and instructions accordingly to ensure a safe spa and hotel
- You’ll actively report any issues relating to the operation along with any additional ideas for improvements to the Hotel Manager
- Always seek direct feedback from our guests and report this your line managers
- Display excellent customer service, support and awareness at all times
- Demonstrate excellent, overall knowledge of Neilson products to advise our guests
- Manage stock levels and follow all usage guidelines set during training
- Ensure that all retail and professional stock is secure and always handled correctly
- Ensure that spa POS systems are used correctly
- Build rapport, develop, maintain positive working relationships with the spa team, management and all other team members
- Carry out any other duties to assist with the smooth running of the overseas operation as designated by your line manager
Personal Skills, Knowledge, experience & Qualities:Essential:
- To be approachable, confident, knowledgeable, with excellent appearance and personal grooming
- Organised, hardworking, honest, flexible, energetic, self-motivated, target orientated and keen to display a consistently high standard of service
- The ability to confidently hold a conversation in English
Technical Skills or Knowledge:Essential:
- Capable of learning new programs and procedures quickly and accurately
- Computer literate with a basic understanding of Word, Excel, Email
Qualifications & Training:
- Educated to GCSE standard or equivalent
- At least 1 year of sales experience (Desirable)
- Previous work experience overseas (Desirable)
- Qualifications: Beauty Therapy NVQ Level 2 or equivalent
- Qualifications: Beauty Therapy NVQ Level 3 Hot Stone and Gel manicure/pedicure or equivalent
- Work Experience – Sales: 0 – 1 Year
- Work Experience – Practical: 1 – 2 Years
- A valid UK/ EU work permit: Required