The restaurant supervisor works closely with the hotel and assistant manager to deliver excellent customer service and seamless delivery of all meals, including afternoon tea. You will oversee, manage, develop, and inspire the hotel team, working closely with the chefs during service to manage the transition from kitchen to table, ensuring that the hotel staff are always performing to the best of their ability. You will ensure that the hotel always, not only meets, but exceeds company standards whether that be efficiency of service, cleanliness or creating an inviting and relaxing atmosphere. You will be a prominent figure in the hotel front of house to our guests, where you will be readily available to help with any questions and queries, they may have.
- To ensure that the Hotels guests’ expectations are always exceeded.
- Motivate and train a team to deliver an excellent, high-end service for our guests.
- To assist the Hotel Manager in ensuring the smooth running of the hotel to company standards, specifically with regards to the restaurant and restaurant service.
- Completing relevant weekly accounts and stock takes to set deadlines using this information to ensure that all budgets and targets are being met.
- Train and develop the hotel team with regards to the restaurant area through motivation, coaching and performance management throughout the season.
- To develop and maintain relationships with suppliers.
- Outgoing and enthusiastic people.
- Team player and confident leader.
- Motivated to provide excellent customer service.
- The ability to manage workload by themselves and delegate to the team where appropriate.
- Adaptable people who are willing to work long hours and have a flexible attitude towards work.
- Clear communication skills.
- Ability to prioritise and plan.
- Experience handling complaints, ability to think outside the box to resolve issues.
Requirements of the role
- Previous F&B supervisory experience is essential.
- Managing a department within an F&B function and Staff Training is highly desirable
Salary and Package benefits
- 35 hours a week working hours which include split shifts with great work life balance. Full training and development available with great career progression opportunities.
- Salary is competitive, uniform is provided, and staff meals are included within the working shifts.
- Accommodation, Insurance, and visas can be provided but are optional.