Adventurous Catering Managers Wanted!
This is a fantastic opportunity to work at an activity based adventure camp and build on your experience, taking charge of your own kitchen and team of catering staff! You will oversee the provision of three well-balanced wholesome meals a day for between 150 and 300 guests and staff.
What we’re looking for…
As well as food preparation you will be responsible for all the kitchen administration including: budgets, rotas, ordering, record keeping, stock control and staff training. As part of the role we will also expect you and your staff team to deliver a superb service to our guests at all times.
We are looking for someone with:
- Experience in a high-volume catering environment
- Staff management experience
- IT skills
- Full UK driving license preferable
- 21 years+ for senior positions
Why work for Acorn?
Acorn can offer you:
- A competitive wage
- 3 meals a day & accommodation available onsite
- The use of facilities and equipment in your free time
- Opportunities to complete training and gain NGB qualifications
- Personal development and progression – we love to promote from within!
- The experience of a lifetime, working in beautiful locations making lifelong friends
All applicants must have a permanent UK National Insurance number and a UK bank account.
A current Enhanced DBS Check is required for successful applicants.