As an hotel assistant, you will provide a high level of customer service ensuring you are creating a warm, welcoming atmosphere for all our guests in our hotels. You will assist with serving breakfast and evening meals to a high standard and have great interactions with our guests whilst serving from the bar. As part of your responsibilities, you will carry out daily housekeeping duties ensuring the hotel is always kept to the highest of standards. There will be a big focus on efficiency on transfer day to ensure rooms and communal areas are ready for the new arrivals.
- To provide guests with a personalised holiday experience with the highest service and cleanliness levels.
- To ensure Alpine Elements hotel guests’ expectations are exceeded at all opportunities.
- Assisting guests throughout their holiday and providing information and answering questions when needed.
- To perform daily and weekly cleaning jobs to company standards on bedrooms, bathrooms and all public areas.
- Serving customers on the bar in a friendly manner.
- Provide a smooth-running efficient breakfast, afternoon tea and dinner service.
- To ensure that appropriate clean uniform is always worn.
- To ensure that all local information that may be of relevance to customers is clearly displayed and passed onto customers.
- To actively upsell any additional extras that the hotel may offer.
- Ensuring you achieve set targets for guest satisfaction scores.
- Outgoing and enthusiastic.
- Motivated to provide excellent customer service.
- Adaptable people who are willing to work long hours and have a flexible attitude towards work.
- Clear communication skills.
- Excellent time management and attention to detail.
- Experience handling complaints, ability to think outside the box to resolve issues.
- Honest, trustworthy, and hard working.
- Ability to cope under pressure.
- Hotel or hospitality experience in various departments (Desirable)
Salary and Package benefits
- 35 hours a week working hours which include split shifts with great work life balance. Full training and development available with great career progression opportunities.
- Salary is competitive, uniform is provided, and staff meals are included within the working shifts.
- Accommodation, Insurance and visas can be provided but are optional.