We are looking for a French speaker to take on the role of Logisitic Managers working across Val d'Isere, Val Thorens and Tignes for our 10 catered chalets.
You will be in charge of:
- Doing all of the food orders for the chalets and sticking to a set budget
- Organising and making orders for wood deliveries
- Organising the bakery delivery each week
- Ordering the linen each week
- Keeping a check on all of the stock to make sure there is no over ordering
- Liaising and building relationships with suppliers
- Working closely with the chalet staff to ensure the smooth running of the chalets
Previous experience is prefered but training will be provided.
What we offer:
As a Buildmyskitrip.com Logisitics Manager, you will receive a French contract and the following benefits:
- Comprehensive training
- A competitive salary (plus tips)
- A season ski pass
- Ski or snowboard equipment
- Travel to and from resort
- Two days off per week
- Uniform provided (to provide yourselves: black trousers, black indoor shoes)
- Full training
- Medical insurance
- Winter sports insurance
Because we’re amazing and great at what we do. We know a company is only as good as its staff and we know that good staff are happy staff. If you’re happy in your role, chances are that our customers will be happy also. Therefore it is our job to ensure that you love working for us. With us, you will never be just a number. If you are dedicated and give your all, we will do the same. We are determined to create a friendly and happy work environment that you will love and ultimately ensure that your time as a chalet host with us, is one you will always remember (for good reasons of course!).
To apply: Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and forward your CV, a cover letter, and a recent photo.