Join us this season at our amazing Chateau Du Molay. We specialise in offering residential school trips to groups from all over the word! You will be based at our truly idyllic, 18thCentury Chateau, situated in Normandy, France. Renowned for its history, beautiful towns and sandy beaches, in your down time you will have the chance to explore everything Normandy has to offer! Or, if you fancy something different on your day off you can jump on the train and be in central Paris within a couple of hours!
A season at Chateau Du Molay will give you the opportunity to build on your hospitality skills and the chance to make memories which will last a lifetime!
The low down…
As a Chateau Operations Manager you will be at the heart of our Chateau. You will be responsible for both customer and staff experience. You will work closely with the Chateau Manager and Deputy Manager to ensure our high standards are consistently being met. You will be the go-to person for our guests, welcoming them when they arrive and saying au revoir when they leave.
Happy staff make for happy guests! Ensuring our team have an enjoyable and rewarding experience whilst they are working at the Chateau is a priority for us. You will have the chance to get creative, whether it’s organising staff events or coming up with incentives, keeping the team motivated will be at the forefront of your focus.
What are we looking for?
- Able to confidently converse in French
- A customer comes first attitude to working
- Responsible and reliable
- Hard working and not afraid to roll your sleeves up and muck in
- Innovative and creative in order to be a team motivator
- Able to be on top of your game from dusk till dawn
This is a varied role, offering the chance to work across all aspects of the Chateau. We are looking for individuals who are vibrant, innovative and able to champion our values.
What’s in it for you?
- Organised (& paid for) travel to and from resort
- Free onsite accommodation and meals (3 meals a day, 7 days a week!)
- We are proud to say we are one of the leading Tour Operators in the UK. We offer one of the most competitive pay and packages in this industry!
- Role progression and the chance to return for future season (who knows, you might be the next Grande Fromage!)
- We are part of the world’s largest collection of specialist brands, which means we are able to offer further seasonal opportunities with our sister brands once your season comes to an end.
Not forgetting the formal bits…
Experience managing a team and working in a role similar to this is essential. We’re looking for individuals who are confident in their leadership style and strive for results. As you can imagine a large proportion of our guests are French, whilst some of our staff do speak French it is desirable our management team are able to converse in French.