An opportunity like no other; to live, work and play in the mountains this winter!
We are looking for friendly, enthusiastic and passionate staff to join the team. Reporting to the Hotel Manager this diverse role offers ample of opportunities maintained across both the cleaning of guest rooms and helping in the Restaurant. A great opportunity tofurther develop your hospitality skills in fun and adventurous surroundings.
- Manage a team of Chalet staff alongside the Restaurant Manager
- Managing the room cleaning service
- Checking standards are consistantly high across the Hotel
- Stock check and order cleaning products for the entire Hotel
- Prepare and organise the transfer day room cleaning
- Helping run services including breakfast, afternoon tea and evening meals in a warm, friendly manner
- Thoroughly clean and tidy guest rooms, restaurant, serving stations and public areas
- Carry out a deep clean of guest rooms and public areas
- Create and deliver a warm welcoming and friendly environment within the hotel
- Assist with all additional duties deemed necessary to ensure the smooth and effective running of the hotel
- Previous experience of managing within a hospitality or customer facing role
- High customer service skills
- Positive, flexible attitude
- UK/EU Passport holder
- UK National Insurance Number
- UK bank account
You will be provided with a competitive salary and benefits package including all meals, discounted drinks, use of hotel facilities, friends and family holiday concessions and opportunities for progression and development. The season offers ample opportunity for time on the slopes and a successful season in the mountains.
Providing both winter and summer holiday packages puts us in a unique position to offer plenty of opportunities for career progression. Whether you are looking for a short-term challenge or long-term career development, Mark Warner supports whatever path you choose.