Chalet Cook Host
Reports To: Resort Manager
Salary: 3500 CHF per month
Resort: Verbier, Switzerland
Company: Ski Armadillo Ltd
Do love creating the perfect dinner party?
As one of our carefully selected Chalet Cook Hosts you will create an unforgettable holiday experience through producing mouth-watering meals while delivering incredible customer service. Flexibility along with strong multitasking skills are required to be successful in this role. Chalet Cook Hosting is a hugely rewarding role that involves dedication, initiative, and personality.
Chalet Host Overview
- Freedom to design and deliver an exciting locally sourced menu; breakfast, home-made afternoon tea and three course meal 6 days a week with canapes on the first and last evening. Catering for any dietary requirement or special request.
- Create a warm relaxing atmosphere through understanding the customer’s needs during their stay. Calling Guests prior to their arrival to better understand their personal requirements.
- Housekeeping: keeping the chalet to the highest standards, completing daily, transfer day and deep cleans throughout the season.
- Taking responsibility in managing all aspects of your chalet; working to a budget and accurately recording expenditure, ensuring the highest health and hygiene standards, and completing role related feedback.
Who are we looking for?
Our Chalet Hosts need be an EU passport holder and professional catering experience with a background in hospitality or customer service. You will have worked in a team environment, be motivated and hard-working, with good organisational skills and an excellent eye for detail. We are looking for outgoing and inspiring individuals who can remain calm under pressure and love meeting new people. If you are proactive, professional and have a great sense of humour, we want you to be part of the Ski Armadillo team!
- EU Passport
- Professional catering experience or qualification
About Ski Armadillo
We are a small independent company with an exciting portfolio of handpicked chalets in Switzerland. Over the past 21 years, our success has been achieved by providing sensational food and wine, superb skiing and five-star service all the way.