Work towards personal and team-based sales targets, deliver exceptional customer service, share product knowledge and thrive in a supportive team environment with a flexible hybrid-working model. Join Skiworld's team of Sales Consultants as we prepare for the exciting 23/24 ski season. We are looking for charismatic people with an interest in winter sports and holidays. Permanent and temporary roles available. OTE range: £28,000-£35,000pa depending on experience.
The ideal candidate possesses:
- A passion for winter sports
- A genuine ability and desire to sell and provide excellent customer experience
- Great communication and customer service skills
- Good organisation, written and numerical skills
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Excel & Word
- Attention to detail and ability to work under pressure
- Highly self-motivated and strong team player able to work within a competitive team
Personality traits of a Skiworld salesperson:
Sales ambition at Skiworld is born out of a passion for the mountains. Our customers are a wide-ranging demographic with one thing in common - they love ski holidays! So as a member of the sales team you will need to be curious of and empathetic to their needs over the phone and by email. You'll portray optimism and ambition that you can find them the perfect holiday, being humble and conscientious - answering their questions and building a rapport, before driving the final goal of closing the sale. If this sounds like a career you could flourish in then we want to hear from you... Don't hesitate, apply online today.
Some Employee Benefits:
- Competitive salary and reviews to ensure initiative and effort are rewarded
- Hybrid remote working with some days at our west London office – we think a work/life balance is key to success
- At least two ski resort educational trips a year to develop your destination knowledge
- Company subsidised end of season staff ski trip
- Regular in house training and development plus at least two external training courses a year, along with a personal development plan tailored to ensure you continue to develop your skills and expertise
- Regular company socials – on and off the snow
- Generous holiday discounts for you and your friends/family
Skiworld has 40 years of experience and pride ourselves on being a fun and vibrant team who can offer great career opportunities. We are the UK's largest independent ski holiday operator and we offer flexible, hybrid working which includes regular meetings and team sessions based in our west London head office. Benefits include a competitive salary and incentive package, international educational trips and the opportunity to develop and extend your skills and responsibilities through regular training.