Support the overseas management team with administrative, French speaking support with a slant towards dealing with French maintenance suppliers. This broad-scope ski season role, based in our regional office in Bourg St Maurice involves regular resort visits, dealing with often complex and challenging scenarios.
- Reporting and managing resolutions to property maintenance issues.
- Being the liaison between the contracts team and property owners regarding maintenance issues.
- Liaising with Area Managers and resort teams on matters concerning property maintenance, fuel ordering and white-goods stock lists.
- To be the French speaking point of contact for any local suppliers from quote to issue resolution.
- Confident and positive, with a can-do attitude.
- Highly organised.
- Proficient using Microsoft office programs, especially Excel.
- A strong team-player
- Strong verbal and written French language skills.
- A full, clean driving license.
- Permission to work in Europe.
- A basic understanding and practical knowledge of property-based DIY.
The Skiworld season staff employment package includes:
- Food- Paid pre-season training- 2 days off each week- Holiday Pay- Up to 10% holiday discount for friends and family (subject to terms and conditions)- Uniform- Performance related incentives (certain management roles only)- Monthly salary (NONE of which is withheld during the season- Loads of exclusive Skiworld staff discount with top ski brands