Are you an experienced people manager with sales skills and a passion for skiing and snowboarding? Are you looking to further develop your skills in the travel and tourism industry?
As the Sales Team Leader at Skiworld you will be pivotal in coordinating a team of staff to help advise, sell and manage customer holidays to our chalets, apartments and hotels in the best ski resorts in the world. You will be responsible for ensuring the customer is at the centre of everything we do, maximising customer satisfaction, feedback and revenue to grow our ski programme.
In return Skiworld will offer you a competitive salary, hybrid remote-working, incentive package, educational trips and the opportunity to develop and extend your skills and responsibilities through regular training. You will also gain resort and supplier exposure and join a social team of like-minded ski professionals.
The Skiworld Sales Department is at the forefront of the largest independent ski tour operator, celebrating its 40th anniversary this year. As a company we take immense pride in our dynamism, vibrancy and fun-loving ski-season spirit, as well as offering great career opportunities.
The ideal candidate for this role possesses:
- Enthusiasm and passion about creating the best Skiworld experience for our customers
- A drive for sales
- Leadership skills
- A passion for skiing/snowboarding
- An ability to multitask and communicate to a range of stakeholders and team members
- Able to multitask and communicate to a range of stakeholders and team members
- Self-motivation and organisation skills, with a high level of attention to detail
If this sounds like a role made for you, APPLY ONLINE TODAY with your CV and a cover letter telling us why Skiworld need you to be part of the team