Are you ready to make memories and friends that last a lifetime? Whether you are looking to work just one ski season or even looking for a long term career then we are the company for you! If you are an enthusiastic and friendly person who has a 'can do, will do attitude' then we are looking for you to join our overseas team based in the stunning French Alps.
We can offer you the opportunity to live and work in one of the top ski resorts in the world with like- minded and professional colleagues.
As a Hotel Manager you will be responsible for;
- Overseeing all operational and guest related aspects of the running the Chalet Hotel, supervise and organise all and ensure that the high standards are maintained.
- Assisting the Senior Management team with training the staff at the Chalet Hotel training venue.
- Producing inventories of the Chalet Hotel, staff accommodation and resort office.
- Meeting local suppliers for catering, beverages, laundry, lift pass, ski school and equipment hire and confirm the arrangements for orders, deliveries and purchasing.
- Producing Health & Safety, Fire and Hygiene reports.
- Leading the welcome meeting for the guests providing details on the Chalet Hotel, resort, ski area and upcoming events.
- Providing guests with daily weather and snow conditions report, information on resort events and details for the procedure on the morning of departure.
- Ensuring guest expectations are met and a positive and friendly atmosphere is promoted.
- Dealing with any guest issues promptly and effectively.
- Collating guest questionnaires and send to Area Manager weekly.
- Monitoring the ordering and deliveries of supplies, ensuring that the catering, housekeeping and wine budgets are maintained throughout the season.
- Liaising with the Head Chef and review the weekly stock control reports.
- Providing the Regional Office with a weekly budget report.
- Ensuring teams within the Chalet Hotel are co-ordinated to maintain smooth operations.
- Holding a weekly staff and Management meeting to ensure that staff are fully briefed on the following week’s arrivals and other important information relating to the smooth running of the resort.
- Discuss any issues that have arisen and provide feedback from guest questionnaires.
If you want the chance to live and work in the unique environment of the mountains and experience new opportunities, then we look forward to hearing from you.