Great opportunity for fun, action-packed hotel work overseas, this summer
Be part of one of our dynamic Action Teams - working with everyone from 3-year-olds to adults - full training provided.
Do you have bags of energy, a confident, fun personality and love working with people? Then joining us as an Action Team Member in overseas hotels will be the job of your dreams! Non-stop fun! Non-stop action! Meet loads of new people! And really, really rewarding!
All our activities are specially designed for specific age groups. For younger guests, you’ll be organising, and getting involved in, creative activities, based on fantastic themes. So lots of dressing up and face painting! Then you’ll guide them through an exciting story, featuring fun games and great craft sessions along the way. Kids love it! Not forgetting things like Chocolate Party and Kids Club Disco to keep the little ones entertained into the evening!
For our older guests it’s a different story - though just as exciting! You could be organising, and again, getting involved in, Archery sessions, or High Ropes and even pool-based activities such as Water Walkerz and Water polo. You’ll encourage families to join in, by organising family-only times, where everyone can get together and make new friends.
There’s always something on the go! Each day will be completely different! Each session with be packed full of fun and surprises! And you’ll be working with a great team.
Make your move – get in touch, today!
This is a brilliant opportunity! So, contact us today, and let’s talk! As an Action Team Member, you’ll have an amazing time, make lots of new friends and make everyone’s holiday dreams come true.
So, what about you?
- You’re self-motivated and have boundless enthusiasm and the confidence to deliver great activities to small groups of children and adults.
- You love travelling and are always looking to try something new and exciting.
- You have to be aged 18 or older to start work. But it’s OK to apply earlier as long as you’re 18 or over on your first day with your Team.
- You must have a valid UK passport.
- If you have any experience in organising and delivering guest activities, or working in hotels, it’ll be a great bonus - but it’s not essential. We’re looking for the right people, with the right attitude and the right potential!
You’re in good hands!
We’re a friendly, highly professional company, currently involved in recruiting and training teams for over 50 holiday locations, worldwide. We deliver activities to over 300,000 children and adults each year. Our safety record is impeccable and guest feedback is extremely positive.
We currently work with companies in the UK and abroad, including TUI, Center Parcs, Canvas Holidays, Hoseasons and Away Resorts, as well as a number of independent operators.