Location: French Alps.
As an Active Kids Club Leader you will assist with the overall smooth running of the Children’s and Teens Activity program. As a qualified sports coach, Instructor, Adventure/Activities Leader you will be responsible for the safe and effective deliverance of the various Activity Clubs that we operate across our programs which encompass children of ages 4-7, 8-12 and Teens.
You will ensure that our children and teen activity programmes are “Active” focused, exciting, fun and age appropriate, ensuring that all children are comfortable in their surroundings and enjoy their holiday. All activities will be age appropriate and suited to parents when applicable for example when running “Family Days”. Typically, will host activities throughout the day and some evenings. The children will re-join their parents for lunch and dinner.
This role will require previous experience and preferably qualifications in sports coaching, Instructor or Activity / Adventure Leadership.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
- Planning activities for the week.
- Smooth running of activity days with the children, ensuring their safety at all times.
- Meeting with parents and keeping them informed and involved where possible.
- Completing weekly or daily paperwork in compliance with company procedure.
- To develop and maintain relationships with all suppliers.
What we are looking for:
- Outgoing and enthusiastic people.
- Motivated to provide excellent customer service.
- The ability to manage workload by themselves and delegate to the team where appropriate.
- Adaptable people who are willing to work long hours and have a flexible attitude towards work.
- Clear communication skills.
- Ability to prioritise and plan ahead.
- Experience handling complaints, ability to think outside the box to resolve issues.
- Requirements of the role –
- Advantageous if you hold childcare qualifications, must have previous experience working with children and a valid DBS certificate.