Established in 1950, Club Med was the first one to offer all-inclusive holidays. It has been constantly innovating over the last 60 years to become a reference within the travel industry with over 80 villages around the world and a cruise sailing ship, the Club Med2. Club Med offers now to its clients a new way of experiencing vacations in its upscale friendly and multicultural villages.
Its success comes from its commitment to satisfy its clients and make them happy.
To achieve this goal Club Med relies on the hard work and expertise of its staff, the G.Os( "Gentils Organisateurs", French for Kind Organisers).
By working at Club Med you can make the most of your professional and personalabilities. Every day you will develop your skills through your job by working with knowledgeable teams and through relationships with our exceptional guests. You will live in a fantastic location and benefit from professional training as well as from the possibility to progress in your career. You will represent our image of friendly luxury by creating and sharing a world of happiness.
- Assisting the Chef Executive and replacing him/her if necessary.
- Administration of the orders and the goods in collaboration with the chef and F&B Manager.
- Managing a team of 15 people minimum.
- Supervising and attending the buffets
- Respecting Club Med standards and applying hygiene and safety proceduresé
Temporary local G.O contract consistent with the host Country law. Salary adapted to skills and experience. Possibility to advance to a position as Chief Executive.
Accommodation and meals provided by Club Med.
- Availability and international mobility from 5 to 8 months minimum
- City and Guilds examination or similar certification compulsory
- Experience and management experience mandatory
- Skills for both hot and cold buffets (catering)
- Conversational level in French required, other foreign languages a plus
- Good inter-personal skills
Click on the "Apply Now" button to apply