Rockley are excited to be offering an opportunity for a motivated, outgoing, individuasl to take on the Assistant Manager rolea at our French Activity Centres based in South West France. Based in the beautiful Landes region of France our centres are located on French campsites, on the edge of fresh water lakes. This provides an incredible environment for us to offer a variety of activites such as sailing, windsuring & kayaking to the 4000+ students that we have visit us each year.
The Assistant Managers role is to support the Centre Manager inproviding a high quality service, keeping the needs of the schools, groups and staff at the forefront of their minds.
Rockley Watersports is one of the leading providers of watersports training and school activity trips in the UK. With its main centre based in Poole, Rockley has over 40 years’ experience in the watersports industry. At Rockley we pride ourselves on being one of the premier training providers in the UK for professional development and one of the leading operators of overseas adventure holidays for schools and groups. We work with an amazing team of individuals who are responsible for offering the highest quality watersports and adventure training and holidays for all our customers.
Responsible to the Centre Manager.
- The Assistant Manager is ultimately responsible for supportin the Centre Manager in the smooth running of all areas of the centre from first point of contact for clients on site to the onsite management of the trip, leading to happy, safe clients who want to return regulary.
- Liaising with teachers & group leaders both prior & during there stay with Rockley.
- Providing professional leadership and guidence to the centre team.
- Working closely with the Catering & Support Teams.
You will need to be hard working, motivated and friendly as well as having excellent customer service skills and the ability to be flexible and professional at all times with both customers and staff
- Prior experience in a supervisory role.
- You should be able to demonstrate the ability to work successfully on multiple projects without direct supervision.
- Computer literate, with strong administration skills.
- Valid Passport
- Expereince / qualifications in teaching outdoor activities
- Experience managing a small team.
- Full UK Drivers Licence