A firm favourite at the club, the By Rory Boutique offers luxury beachwear for both men and women in a beautiful setting. This role of Boutique Assistant is ideal for someone with a passionate interest in fashion who is self-motivated, has great attention to detail and is looking for a new challenge in a stunning overseas environment.
The busiest days in the boutique tend to be Saturdays and Sundays when the majority of our guests arrive and are looking for some last minute additions to their holiday wardrobe. The Boutique Assistant will be responsible for opening the shop every day, ensuring it is always looking its best with everything displayed beautifully and actively promoting clothing and accessories to guests. This might involve hosting a champagne reception in the shop prior to one of our party nights or putting on a pop-up during our Family Food Festival.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for someone with a positive attitude and excellent interpersonal skills, who can effectively multi-task. The Boutique Assistant will also be responsible for stock management and ensuring that all payments are taken correctly.
As a representative of Peligoni, they will be professional, polite and always willing to help. This is a rewarding role for someone who is charming, creative and has a real love for fashion.
In your spare time, as well as being able to explore the island and experience the local food and culture, you will have access to the club’s watersports facilities, allowing you to hone your existing skills or learn new ones in sailing and windsurfing.
- Day to day running of the By Rory Boutique
- Greet guests and make them feel welcome
- Actively promote clothing and accessories to maximise sales
- Hosting special By Rory events in conjunction with promotions agreed by By Rory Head Office
- Ensure the boutique is always spotlessly clean and well presented
- Process and reconcile payments
- Maintain regular stock control
- Regular sales and stock reporting to By Rory Head Office
- Build and maintain friendly relationships with guests
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with other departments to provide the best guest experience, a positive working environment and a sense of team spirit
- Assist other departments as and when required
- Be able to talk to guests effectively about the club and what is on offer
- From time to time you will be required to take on additional tasks and duties relating to the smooth running of the club
Abilities & Expectations
- Passionate about high-end fashion
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Outstanding work ethic
- Excellent guest relations and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Highly organised and able to meet deadlines
- Excellent timekeeping and reliability
- Proven retail experience in a high-end clothing store
- Strong numeric, administrative and organisational skills
- Experience in cash handling and till reconciliation
- Experience with Microsoft Office (particularly Excel)
- EU passport holder