We are looking for a professional chef who can work independently in an open kitchen in front of customers. You must be committed to excellent customer service, taking a genuine interest in our customers to ensure they have the best holiday possible at Jack & Jill. This role could also be for a Chef & Host couple.
You will be responsible for the creation of the menus and you will have to modify them according to the requests and diets of the customers. You will be responsible for serving breakfast and evening service five days a week, as well as creating a cake to leave for guests in the afternoon. You will manage your kitchen and serve all the meals in the chalet (this includes budgeting, planning and cooking).
We are looking for someone that is highly motivated, committed and enthusiastic about their work.
- Manage all aspects of the kitchen
- Answer questions and offer information to your guests, being as helpful as possible so that they can take advantage of the various local activities.
- Each week you will be required to participate in the cleaning of the chalet for the arrival of new holidaymakers.
This is a demanding position that requires a lot of energy and attention to detail. You must demonstrate a positive and proactive approach. We're looking for someone that is committed and works well under stress, as part of a team. The role is demanding but extremely rewarding. You must be confident, flexible, presentable and calm at all times.
We know that a happy team means happy guests so we make sure all our team are well looked after, stay positive and enthusiastic and get lots of time on the mountain.
- Lovely accommodation
- Full area lift pass (Portes du Soleil)
- Ski / Snowboard hireFood
- Monthly wage
- 2 days off a week
- In house training & company uniform
- Contribution to travel to / from Morzine
- Lots of perks during the season (ski days away, mountain lunches, nights in a refuge, snowshoeing, dinner out etc...)
If you are enthusiastic, hardworking and conscientious we’d love to hear from you!
Mary & Jamie.