Are you canapé connoisseur, hot on hospitality with a cooking style that goes the extra mile?
If you have an appetite for producing both excellent food and service this could be the mountain job for you! Work alongside a Head Chalet Host and Assistants running a large chalet with your role focusing on producing the daily set menu. Work as part of a close knit team, enjoy plenty of guest interaction and take your passion for cooking to the next level!
• Provide breakfast, afternoon tea and 3 course evening meal for customers in accordance with dietary requirements and the Skiworld 6 day set menu plan including aperitifs and canapés and a cheese board where applicable.
• Participate in running the chalet, ensuring it is kept clean and tidy and that health and hygiene standards are met throughout the season including cleaning rooms and all public areas on a daily basis, carrying out a deep clean at the start, middle and end of the season.
• Manage all aspects of stock for the chalet ensuring it is kept in line with a set budget.
• A good team player
• Able to work on own initiative
• Hardworking and efficient
• Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
• Extensive cooking experience either professionally or as an interest
• A flexible hands-on and proactive approach
• Previous hospitality experience
You can expect
- Monthly salary
- Season ski pass
- Ski or snowboard equipment for the season
- Return travel from the UK
- Holiday Pay
- Up to 10% holiday discount for friends and family
- Performance related incentives