Reports To: Resort Team Leader
Salary: 3500 CHF per month
Resort: Verbier, Switzerland
Company: Ski Armadillo Ltd
Are you a Chef with a passion for both food and entertaining?
As one of our carefully selected Chefs you will work alongside a Host to create an unforgettable holiday experience. You will need imagination to produce a fresh and exciting menu, tailoring it to our guest’s tastes each week. Pride in your personal appearance is a must. Our Chef role is hugely rewarding that involves dedication, initiative, and personality.
- Freedom to design and deliver an exciting locally sourced fine dining menu; breakfast, home-made afternoon tea and three course meal 6 days a week and canapes on the first and last evening. Catering for any dietary requirement or special request.
- Create a warm relaxing atmosphere through understanding the customer’s needs during their stay. Calling Guests prior to their arrival to better understand their personal requirements.
- Taking responsibility in managing all aspects of your chalet kitchen; working to a budget and accurately recording expenditure, ensuring the highest health and hygiene standards, and completing role related feedback.
- Demonstrate teamwork working closely with a Host and within the larger Ski Armadillo team to deliver the highest level of service, exceeding our guests’ expectations.
Who are we looking for?
Our Chefs need to be an EU passport holder and have a recognised catering qualification, e.g., NVQ level 3 or equivalent. Our Chefs need to be immaculately presented, hardworking and passionate about all aspects of the role. You will need to be confident, a great communicator with the ability to work in a team. If you feel you have the flexibility, adaptability, and skill to be a Ski Armadillo chef, we would love you to join our team.
- EU Passport
- Professional catering experience or qualification
About Ski Armadillo
We are a small independent company with an exciting portfolio of handpicked chalets in Switzerland. Over the past 21 years, our success has been achieved by providing sensational food and wine, superb skiing and five-star service all the way.