Book4Alps is a family run chalet company with 3 catered chalets in Les Carroz, Grand Massif. We are looking for one more chalet chef who would like to join us for the winter season 2017/2018.
We are looking for somebody, who loves to work with people and children, is trustworthy, has a good eye for detail and has a fun personality. As chalet chef, you must have cooking experience and must feel comfortable with your knife skills.
We will offer 3 weeks of pre-season training and the training also continues throughout the season.
- You need to have a passion for cooking and an understanding of HACCP
- Cook in a team of 4 chefs in the morning
- Prepare our chalet food for your guests in the evening
- Cleaning of the kitchen
- Preparation of food
- Assist in purchasing food
- Help with snow clearing
- Getting bread from the bakery
- Care and maintenance of chalet equipment, fixtures and fittings e.g. dishwasher, cooker, washing machine, freezer, light fittings.
- Assist team members when needed
- An EU passport and a permanent UK National Insurance Number
- Drivers license
- A passion for cooking, people and the mountains
- A positive attitude and helpful manner
- Be able to work under pressure
- Willingness to learn and be open minded
- A love of skiing/snowboarding and the mountains
- An ability to work on own initiative and be a good team player
- A good communicator with guests, manager and the team
- Punctual and flexible
- Competitive salary paid into your British bank account
- Travel cost up to £125 to and from the resort
- Live in accommodation
- Grand Massif season pass
- Ski and snowboard hire for the season
- A great opportunity to make extra money through tips and honesty bar
- Hospitality Experience of minimum 1 year
Please send your full CV and motivation letter. We are looking forward to hearing from you. Thank you. Nadine and Mark