£174 per week for working 35 hours or less!
There has never been a better time to experience a winter season in the Alps. Pay levels have increased and working hours reduced so you will have every opportunity to make the most of the snow with new friends as you join one of the best - and best looked after - season teams in the Alps.
Our fantastic Chalet Team work together to create a memorable Winter chalet experience for our guests. All of our chalets are family-friendly with excellent facilities and homely alpine touches! We like our Team to make the Chalet their own and to create a warm and welcoming atmosphere for guests of all ages.
We have the following role available within our Chalet Team:
- Chalet Team - Evening Lead
- Chalet Team – Morning Lead
The main areas of responsibility for the Evening Lead include: serving children's dinner; cooking, presenting and hosting a delicious meal and creating a relaxing atmosphere for the adult guests to enjoy. The earlier part of the day is yours to enjoy as you wish!
The Morning lead role consists of preparing and serving breakfast, making afternoon tea and cleaning the chalet.
We expect all Chalet Team members to be flexible and adaptable and to be able to undertake the duties of all Chalet Team roles if required. We have structured the roles in this way so that staff can benefit from having plenty of time off to enjoy the mountains!
Who we are looking for:
We pay a very competitive wage for the industry which reflects the top-level service that we are looking for from our staff.
Our Chalet Teams use initiative, flexibility and excellent customer service skills to manage the day to day running of the resort chalets and to provide the interface between our guests and the Company. Working as ambassadors for Family Ski Company the Chalet Team are responsible for the smooth running and ownership of their chalets to the standards that Family Ski require.
Our Chalet Team are outgoing individuals who enjoy the responsibility of looking after guests and producing high-quality food. You will take great pride in your personal appearance and in the presentation of the chalet. You will have excellent communication skills and genuinely enjoy looking after and entertaining people in a homely environment with a sense of personal pride and ownership.
- We look for hard-working and dedicated professional people who take great pride in their work and who have a strong work and team ethic.
- Experience of employment in high quality hospitality venues and/ or attendance at a cookery or chalet course is preferred. Above all a passion for cooking, hosting and entertaining is essential.
- Excellent customer service skills are a must.
- We are interested in applicants who are energetic and positive and are able to share their life experiences with guests.
- A UK National Insurance number, UK bank account, and an UK passport.
- A recent DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) enhanced disclosure and certificate – we can assist with this processes.
What we provide:
- We will provide full training and set-up course with the rest of the team, as you learn how to operate your chalet. You will be equipped with the tools and information that you need to take on the responsibility of running the chalet and preparing our set menus.
Family Ski Company provide their resort teams with an excellent employment package
We pay £149 per week + £25 food allowance for working 35 hours or less!
- Amazing ski time!
- Flights to and from the UK at the beginning and at the end of the season.
- A full season lift pass
- Insurance that covers skiing accidents and emergency medical cover
- Ski equipment for the full season
- Accommodation - right by the piste!
We have an excellent reputation in the industry for treating our teams very well and with great respect