Join us this season at our amazing Chateau Du Molay. We specialise in offering residential school trips to groups from all over the word! You will be based at our truly idyllic, 18th Century Chateau, situated in Normandy, France. Renowned for its history, beautiful towns and sandy beaches, in your down time you will have the chance to explore everything Normandy has to offer! Or, if you fancy something different on your day off you can jump on the train and be in central Paris within a couple of hours!
A season at Chateau Du Molay will give you the opportunity to build on your hospitality skills and the chance to make memories which will last a lifetime!
The low down…
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to gain a wealth of experience working across multiple departments within the Chateau. Your main duties will include, serving guests in the Chateau restaurant, general housekeeping and the delivery of a whole host of fun and engaging land-based activities for our guests. Full training will be provided, in both safely delivering activities and housekeeping.
What are we looking for?
- Able to confidently converse in French
- A good attitude and willingness to learn
- A vibrant personality
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Previous experience in housekeeping (desirable, not essential)
- Previous experience working with children (desirable, not essential)
What’s in it for you?
- Organised (& paid for) travel to and from resort
- Free onsite accommodation and meals (3 meals a day, 7 days a week!)
- We are proud to say we are one of the leading Tour Operators in the UK. We offer one of the most competitive pay and packages in this industry!
- Role progression and the chance to return for future season (who knows, you might be the next Grande Fromage!)
- We are part of the world’s largest collection of specialist brands, which means we are able to offer further seasonal opportunities with our sister brands once your season comes to an end.
Not forgetting the formal bits…
You must be able to confidently converse in French for this role, there will be times where you will be expected to deliver activities in French. Previous hospitality experience is desirable, but not essential. A passion for experiencing French culture, and a willingness to work with children is key.